top of page

MAIF Insurance

It is a requirement that you must hold your own  rider insurance.

If you do not have  an FFE Rider License with includes insurance, our insurer (MAIF) can offer cover.

Click here for details of the insurance and to download the MAIF Insurance form

bottom of page